Friday, June 10, 2011

Four Years of Awesome


I married this pure form of AWESOMENESS four years ago...yesterday.  Oops - kinda forgot to give my honey his well deserved shout out on the proper day.  Oh well.  He knows I love him and think he's wonderful.  Besides, I threw out a few words in the name of love on Facebook.  That counts, right?

Actually the main reason I let yesterday go by without recognizing it via my blog is because we always wait until the weekend to celebrate.  We have plans for tomorrow night - BIG plans from what I understand.  Hmmm.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see.  No matter what we do though, it will be fantastic to have a little one-on-one time.  I just want to hold hands.

2 comments:

Score said...

Love that photo! Can't wait to hang out with ya'll at the party. happy anniversary!

Sarah said...

aaaww Wobert