Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunny Days

The weather has been so unpredictable this year.  Just in the last three days we've gone from highs in the 50's to reaching nearly 70 degrees the following day and then back to the 40's.  No wonder my skin is cracking and the sniffles won't go away.

We certainly try to take advantage of the warmer, sunnier days because I have a little ball of energy surging through my house that needs a release every now and then.  Blue skies and temps in the high 50's said today was a perfect day to do just that.

Market Commons has an incredible park equipped for exercising, dog walking, playing and relaxing.  My mom and I took Evan to the playground and strolled MJ around the lake.  I think the warm sun and the cool air put a smile on all of our faces.






The warm sun and cool breeze may be good for your mood, but dancing is good for your soul.  So we also did a little bit of that - Evan took the lead.

We strolled around the lake to let Evan explore.  Mom taught Evan that the sky is Carolina blue.  He now refers to the sky as the "Tar Heel sky."  (pssst - to my Tennessee family - please observe Evan's outfit - I'm trying to be fair :)






Would a perfect day like this be complete without a trip to Mickey D's?


I think not.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Really great shots in there Amands.

Score said...

Cute!