Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wall Gallery

Robert has left it up to me to personalize his new office.  He put in a request for family pictures so that is exactly what I delivered this morning.

I spent the last two days begging Evan to sit with Mattie so that I could get a few decent shots of  them together.  All of the lollipops and gummies in the world couldn't make this kid cooperate.  I was able to get a couple of cute ones for the gallery of frames I purchased for Robert's office wall.  This is pretty much the arrangement when it was all said and done...


Of course we have no family pictures so Robert will have to settle for the Olan Mills church picture we had taken for the church directory.  Those will be coming soon - can you sense my excitement?

1 comment:

Score said...

It looks great! you two make pretty babies.