Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Thank you, Mom, for being such an inspiration to me.  Motherhood is tough sometimes, but when I begin to feel overwhelmed all I do is think about all that you overcame in your years of raising four rambunctious kids.  I don't know how you did it, but I'm certainly glad that you did.    I admire you, appreciate you and love you so much.  You are the absolute best Mom and a pretty awesome Mimi too!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spent my Mother's Day exactly as I had pictured it.  Lounging around all morning with my family, enjoying a nice lunch with my mom and spending the afternoon at the pool (yay - it's finally open).

I got a few precious gifts too...





And some hugs and kisses from my babies...



Me & my Mama...


And an exciting day at the pool...




I will end this perfect day snuggled up in front of the tube with my husband.  I've been trying to watch Black Swan for the last two nights, but have been too tired to fully commit.  Tonight I will persevere.  Happy Mother's Day to all the great Mamas in my life!

3 comments:

Score said...

Happy Mother's Day, Hot Mama!

Kylie said...

Good pictures, happy mothers day!

Kathy said...

I felt like I was there ! The pictures are awesome..Gorgeous, blessed family !! I love all of you all the time.