Monday, January 18, 2010

Not That Any One Cares

Is there something wrong with me?  For some reason I find so much amusement in baby poop - I mean I've always found humor in "the thunder from down under" (I can probably thank my brothers for that), but I have now become completely desensitized to the horror of poop too.  I realize this is completely ridiculous to make note of, but Evan had one of the worst diapers in his 18 months of life.  I lucked out big time too because it was Robert's turn for diaper duty.  I looked on as he began to tear away the tabs and reveal the muddy distater within - he didn't even have the diaper open before he started gagging and heaving.  It was the god awful smell that was so bad.  I was literally in tears - and not from the smell, but from watching Robert crumble under the pressure - no pun intended.

2 comments:

Score said...

ha ha! roberto

Kylie said...

I don't buy the whole gagging thing ... Doesn't work with me... Suck it up Roberto.